2011-03-18

~ when fall in love ~


assalammuailaikum & hay all my readers n follower...
quit long time not update this blog...
the main reasons is always BUSY... ;)

ok today i just want to share something...
hopefully you all like it...
just enjoy it...

i don't know when it was...
from the moment that i saw you...
every minute, every second...
i keep thinking about you...
what are you doing..?
where you right now..?
when i look here & there...
i keep on liking you...
i think i'm going crazy...
i wonder the way my heart fools...
i wonder if you know the way i feel...
day after day, every time i look at you...
i always want to wait...
i only want to know you and love you...
even spending time on love is a waste...
i don't want to do anything without you...
every day...
from the moment i open my eyes...
i want to see you...
now i can't go on one day without you...
i just want to hear you say you love me...
i love you every day, i only love you...
just two of us...
i become speechless and hold my breath...
your two hands are holding my shanking hands...
i think i'm going to cry...
did you just confess to me..?
will you always protect & only look at me..?
when i cry because of you...
will you promise to hug me..?
this is the moment that i have longer for...
i can't believe that this is really happening...
are you going to look and protect me every day...?
i love you to much for us to be friend...
so can you please tell me that one word " I LOVE YOU " right now??
i love you and only love you...
* taken from ost playful kiss*

so how is it??
best??
actually the main reason why i wrote about that because some of the stanza have true opinion...
in this reality world, when we fall in love with someone we always want to know about him/her....
and sometimes we always keep thinking about that...
honestly for me 80% from the stanza is correct...
so that's why i want share with you guys...
i'm sorry if you all not understand with some words in this stanza..
because it was translation from korean to english..

ok lastly hope you all enjoy...
and if i have a time i will share something for you guys...
k see you next time..
dadadada...

No comments:

Post a Comment